Intelligent Security and sliding gate system is constructed
One sliding gate with wheels,
A single gate operator,
Tracking (this is the groove over which the gate runs),
A control panel with which to control access to the premises,
A pair of remote controls, in order to operate the system from your vehicle
Prime Automation Providing Automatic Sliding Gates provide a unique, high-security solution under many circumstances and are quite common in larger commercial & industrial applications, for a variety of reasons as sliding gates can either be single-leaf or twin-leaf and they do not encroach into the driveway or yard area since they slide either side of the opening. Where there are rising driveways, sliding gates are ideal since they do not have to “rise up” the driveway and provided there is sufficient room for one or two leaves to slide in one or either direction beyond the opening.
Automatic sliding gates from us are extremely suitable for heavy-duty applications and highly recommend for industrial gates. There are certain characteristics that make our products so popular among our global clientele. These automatic sliding gates are well recognized for consuming low power, automated operation, great maintenance, easy installation and impeccable finish.
Automatic Sliding gate motor:
– Adjustable mechanical clutch to offer quiet operation and required thrust.
– Irreparable electromechanical units to ensure the gate is securely locked, while a pass key offers release for manual operation at the time of power failure.
– Timed or scheduled electronic system with inbuilt switches provides safety and precise adjustment to electric motor. Safety accessories, including Magnetic Card and Optical Beam Sensors and several other optional controls are well accepted by an electronic control panel
– Planned and fabricated with superior square or rectangular hollow sections, along with MS sheets and flats collected by high quality welding
– Gates are beautifully designed and the pre-tensioning of the gate leaf construction diminishes the risk of bending
– Varied choice of models for gates weighing from 300 kg to 4000 kg
– Manual operation in case of power failure
– Highly condensed dimensions & very silent operation. Built-in anti jerk device stops damage to the automatic system
– Startup at extreme power permits the motor to overcome any initial friction caused by ice, dust, etc. Motor protected by an internal thermal switch
– Problem detection causes the gate movement to stop if a hindrance is detected
– The advance electronic control unit licenses operation time adjustment, partial opening, reflex closing, step by step control, stop safety, reverse safety.
220V± 10%, 50Hz-60Hz
-25º C to +70º C
Motor Voltage Rating
Motor Power Rating
Automatic Gate Installation:
Intelligent Security and sliding gate system is constructed from:
– One sliding gate with wheels,
– A single gate operator,
– Tracking (this is the groove over which the gate runs),
– A control panel with which to control access to the premises,
– A pair of remote controls, in order to operate the system from your vehicle,
– An intercom or numeric keypad, which can be used either for access control or entry without a remote control,
– A pair of photoelectric cells. These are sensors that detect the presence of people or vehicles in the way of the gate in order to prevent accidents or damage to vehicles.
Benefits of Sliding Gates:
Automatic sliding gates plays an important role by preventing unauthorized entry by intruders into the residential as well as business premises. With high tech mechanisms and solid security, automatic gate proves to be very safety in private and industrial application. Varito Security System understands the requirements of people and designs classy access control systems.
Sliding Gate Systems are the most secure automatic gate systems around, as due to their operation and positioning, when closed they are almost impossible to open. They are held in place by the tracking system, drive motor, and other features of the installation, such that they cannot be wedged sideways except by very unusual and extreme force.
Types of Sliding Gate Systems
Sliding Gates would normally run back and forth on grooved or circular wheels along a level horizontal beam fitted with a channel. The motor will drive the gate back and forth using a rack and pinion mechanism on the gate, powered by a cog at low level on the gate motor. This configuration however does require that the ground is relatively level and that a steel beam can be sunk into the ground the full length of the gate in both the open and closed positions. Any sliding gate in such circumstances requires to slide at least its own width either side of the opening, also taking into account the width of the motor (usually around 300 mm).
An alternative method of operation is the Cantilever System. Here there is no sunken steel beam the full length of the gate plus itself again. Instead the entire gate is suspended on a relatively short cantilever system involving wheels set in a channel (rather like the wheels of a train carriage). The “overhang” of the gate beyond the opening is usually around 30% to 40% of the nominal gate width and the entire gate pivots on the cantilever wheels. It then operates by running back and forth on these cantilever wheels. The gate motor principle is the same (i.e. toothed rack and pinion), with the motor being located in roughly the same position as with a standard sliding gate system.
Unlike swing gates where other factors dictate how efficiently the gates will operate, a critical factor in sliding gates is the weight of each gate leaf. The entire gate leaf, in this situation is both powered by and resting on the drive unit. Thus individual auto gate systems are calibrated in terms of gate weight in relation to motor specification.
Method of Operation
Due to the design and direction of automatic sliding gates the “hydraulic vs. electromechanical” argument does not enter into the equation. Sliding gates by their very nature cannot be hydraulic in operation. They require to be able to engage or disengage when under, at or over recommended thrust levels, in order that the motor does not fail. This operates rather like a clutch in car, which engages to drive and disengages to idle.
Size and Rating of Automatic Sliding Gate Motors
Most domestic and light commercial applications can operate on the same motor supporting gate leaf weights of around 300 Kg to 800 Kg. Heavier sliding gate leaves for commercial/industrial applications might require motors which will drive weights in the region 1000 Kg to 2000 Kg. Typically, of the above motors would operate from 240V, single-phase AC supply, available in most homes and businesses.
Exceptionally heavy industrial gates, such as in dockyards and perhaps spanning in excess of 20 meters, might require motors capable of driving gates in the region of 2000Kg to 4000Kg, these heavy-duty motors would usually require 415V, three-phase AC supply, normally available in industrial premises.